Everyone Is Welcome!
Sunday Service Times:
Sunday Morning Worship – 10:15 am
Children’s Sunday School – 10:15 am
Wednesday Service Times:
T.E.A.M Adult Bible Study – 1st Wed. Of Each Month (7:00 pm)
Youth Bible Study – Teens (6:00 pm)
Genesis Cadets – Ages 4-12 (6:00 pm)
About Church Of Genesis
Church Of Genesis is a church modeled after the Biblical book of Acts (Acts 2:41-47). Our leaders teach the word of God, declaring God’s plan of salvation and the importance of applying Biblical principles to daily living. Everyone is welcome, no one is perfect and anything is possible. Our church has been part of the New Castle PA community since 1986. We are a community of believers committed to the simple & incredible truth that every single person matters to God.
No matter who you are, what you have been through, or what questions and doubts you have, God wants a relationship with you–and we do too! Every believer was created to belong to a community. It was never God’s heart for us to do life alone.
At Church Of Genesis, we believe that Jesus offers us a full life–one that is capable of bringing Heaven to earth into every area of your life. Our ministries are designed to help you and your family take the next step in your spiritual growth.
Church Of Genesis is for those who need a fresh start in life and for those who are called to help others experience a fresh start. We are a community of broken people finding wholeness in Jesus. No perfect people allowed–only those who want Jesus to make New Castle and the nations new by the love and power of God.
Welcome message from Pastor Damian Williams
Our beliefs are centered around the Holy Bible and the oldest creed created in Christian History–the Nicene Creed.
We believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, begotten from the Father before all ages, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made; of the same essence as the Father.
Through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation , he came down from heaven; he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary, and was made human.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate, he suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and his Kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, who has spoke through the prophets.
We believe in one holy church. We confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins and we look forward to the resurrection of the dead, and to life in the world to come. Amen.
Our mission is to receive power from the Holy Spirit to be His witnesses in New Castle PA, Western PA, Eastern OH, and to the ends of the earth. At the center of our worship gatherings is a pursuit of God’s presence, where our lives are transformed and launched into our destinies. We are excited to partner with people who desire to see earth look like Heaven.
Our passion is to equip EVERYONE to make a difference for Christ.
We are growing into an international ministry dedicated to advancing the Kingdom of God by equipping leaders, multiplying churches, supporting marketplace ministries, and bringing revival and reformation to New Castle PA, surrounding areas and the nations.
…lived out consistently everyday will create the fulfillment of the Genesis vision below.
1. Reach the lost at any cost.
2. Equip everyday, “ordinary” people to make disciples where they live, work, play, and learn.
3. Equip ministry leaders to give ministry away (empower others) and multiply new apprentice leaders.
4. Multiplication at every level—believers multiplying believers, ministries multiplying ministries, groups multiplying new groups, and churches multiplying churches.
5. Developing the ability of thinking like God and learning to walk in the gifts and manifestations of the Holy Spirit in a “naturally Supernatural“ everyday life. Hearing the voice of God for yourself and others.
6. Extraordinary prayer, praise and worship.
1. Multiple services here or in another facility that the Lord opens up.
2. We will have cell groups / micro churches in every neighborhood in New Castle and Lawrence County.
3. We will support a network of ministries across the seven mountains of influence in Lawrence County.
4. We will have multiple Genesis churches…one church network in multiple locations throughout the USA and the world.
5. We will support a global network of 10x leader missionaries who are planting the gospel inside of government, sports, arts, entertainment, media, education, and business, etc.
6. We will partner with existing Universities to offer high-quality, low cost education for leaders inside of our church and network to be licensed and commissioned as pastors, elders, etc.
7. We will have a global Kingdom force of thousands of everyday disciple makers/missionaries who are leading people to Christ. Hundreds–even thousands of baptisms a year will be our norm.
8. We will partner with financially intelligent people to find new ways to fund the global work of God.
9. We will gather thousands of people in Genesis from all around the world for an annual Genesis conference. This gathering will be multi-generational and multi-cultural–every age, every tongue, every tribe, every nation. It will be a “taste” of what worship will be like in Heaven.
10. We will have a Global 24/7 prayer center led by prayer warriors who are fasting and praying for the work of God. We will excel in both the “air war” and the “ground war” to see His Kingdom come.
Come Worship With Us
We’d love to meet you and have you worship with us. There is something for everyone.
Come as you are!
“Let me personally invite you to come experience a safe, fun and friendly environment for you and your entire family to enjoy worship and make new friends. Everyone is welcome.”
Pastor Damian Williams